What Are You Looking At?

What Are You Looking At?
Ronnie stares out the camera - and wins!

Wednesday 7 March 2007

Ronnie's Little Foibles

Ronnie often sits on my lap while I'm typing away at the computer, so this time I had the camera to hand and as he gawped at me I pointed it at him and fired. To my surprise, he didn't even blink at the flash! What I captured is probably the clearest picture of the little rascal's face that ever took!

So Ronnie has a lot of strange ways and idiosyncrasies too numerous to to list in one single post, so I'll cover one of them here.

He has this bizarre habit of sitting on the floor and staring at me while I sit watching the TV. Then he utters a short moan, like he's clearing his throat. Ermmm!

I look at him and say "What do you want, boy?"

He sits there, blank look on his unmoving face. Nothing. Nobody home. I turn my attention back to watching the TV.

Ermmm!

"What?"

Nada. Zilch. The lights are all out and there's nobody home.

A few minutes later... Ermmm!

"RONNIE WHAT???"

More life out of that yellow stuffed duck! "Is there anybody in there?" Silence. Not a movement. Not a twitch of the whisker nor flick of the tail!

More silence. Then...

Ermmm!

In the end I get up and move towards him. But Ronnie moves faster. He comes to life in an instant, then jumps the four feet between us like a cat, lands on the sofa in the spot I just vacated and retrieves the half inch long piece of chew-stick that I was sitting on.

And we call them dumb animals!

Come back again soon to see what he's been up to next!

No comments:

Ronnie"s Duck

Ronnie"s Duck
...or is it a pillow?

Ronnie & Daisy

Ronnie & Daisy
Brother & Sister? Not Quite!