What Are You Looking At?

What Are You Looking At?
Ronnie stares out the camera - and wins!

Monday 26 February 2007

Ronnie Writes His Own Blog!

Well that's what you'd think if you walked into my office just now and saw Ronnie perched on my lap as I sit in front of the PC with his paws on the keyboard and a view of his blog on the screen!

It is one of those priceless moments that only happen once. So here I am, completely alone and frantically searching my desk for the digital camera that I left there only yesterday...

You guessed, the camera is nowhere to be seen! Ronnie could be typing this right now for all anyone would ever know! One of life's little ironies.

Ok, he's had enough and is curled up in my lap as I type. Its true! Ronnie isn't typing this. Honest. Well, he can't type because he's a dog and dogs can't type.

Except when we're in our beds fast asleep, of course. Then the dogs have the TV on watching re-runs of Lassie eating bowls of chips and olives drinking my beer out of the fridge. Daisy sends emails to all her friends and Ronnie surfs the internet for the latest must-have handheld games devices. If we go out for the evening, they invite all their friends round for a party, where Daisy dances on the tables in her bikini and Ronnie smokes cigars and plays cards with all the boys. They always know the sound of our car as it pulls up, so they have enough advanced warning to shoo all the guests out the back door and clear the place up before we get the key in the door.

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating just a little. Being a little economical with the truth. Or perhaps that's what the dogs dream about when they're curled up asleep somewhere. Who knows?

Whatever you think though, it really is a dog's life!

Come back soon for some more lunacy with Ronnie, the Strange Dog!

No comments:

Ronnie"s Duck

Ronnie"s Duck
...or is it a pillow?

Ronnie & Daisy

Ronnie & Daisy
Brother & Sister? Not Quite!